Sunday, December 10, 2006

WHAT A NIGHT!!! (Scott)

WHAT A NIGHT!!! I am still on cloud 9 even almost 24 hours later!! Looking at the sea of people in front of us last night was one of the most exhilerating experiences of my life!! First off, I have to say a HUGE Thank You to everyone who was at the show!! Germana, and the girls were right down front with their devil horns on, and I saw a bunch more out there in the audience before the show started! I can't tell you how cool that was!! Second, I have to give a really huge Thank You to all of the U2 tour personnel. They really went the extra mile for us, on the last day of a tour (which is always the busiest), and for dealing with a few tech's pretending to be rockstars for the day, I salute you! Of course big thanks to U2, Paul McGuiness, and Jake Berry for letting us play. Jeffro, Mike and Chuck, we couldn't have done it without you!! And last but not least, I have to thank my band mates, we worked really hard for this, and how sweet it is!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! Now, it's time for a cold adult beverage on the beach!!

Scott


Original post and replies in: Rocko and the Devils - Guestbook Archives - Page 4

No comments: