Tuesday, December 12, 2006

An amazing dream! (Brent)

Aloha from NashVegas,

Brent Jeffers here...Had this amazing dream last night that I jammed with my devil buddies in a big giant stadium on a tropical island in front of thousands of people. In all seriousness, this dream come true was one of the most euphoric 25 minutes of my life. It was such a rush seeing all you Devil Advocates out there rocking and singing along with us, it's an experience I'll never forget thanks to you. Scott, Jim, Larry, Dan, and Rocko...you are not only great musicians but also my friends. It was an honor to share the stage with you. Also, thanks to Jeffro, Chuck, and Mike for watching our backs. Y'all take care now, ya hea.


Original post and replies in: Rocko and the Devils - Guestbook Archives - Page 4

No comments: