Thursday, February 23, 2006

Road Rage song for download (Rocko)

Hello from Rocko in Santiago, Chile!!! We have the first actual "DAY OFF" since we started 2 weeks ago with the 4th leg of the U2 Vertigo Tour. It has been challenging; as always with a show this size, but has paid off in some of the best shows I have ever seen them play! Well... we finally did it... we have put one of Rocko and the Devils first songs up on the site here. Please go check it out and let us know what you think. And most of all I want to thank everyone who has put comments here in our guestbook. At the end of a long day when I am completely soaked in dirt and sweat it brings a smile to my face when I come here and see a new message from someone. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Love - Rocko


Original post and replies in: Rocko and the Devils - Guestbook Archives - Page 1