Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Rehearsing in Nashville (Rocko)

Hello everyone! Rocko here. Thanks to all of you who post here. I hope to answer questions whenever I can, as I am leaving soon to start the final leg of the U2 tour. Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, and ... oh ya... HAWAII!! We just finished rehearsal in Nashville and the Devils sound absolutely amazing. We will all keep rehearsing as time goes by until the big gig, the Devils in Nashville and me on the road,(in the back of a truck, no doubt). We unfortunately don't have any mp3's of the songs we wrote ... yet! We simply ran out of time to go into a recording studio and do it right, but I think we might get some kind of video of the show in Honolulu. Stay tuned.


Original post and replies in: Rocko and the Devils - Guestbook Archives - Page 1