Monday, February 27, 2006

Greetings from Nashville (Jim)

Greetings to one and all from Nashville, Tn! I thought I would try to take a minute (as I can't seem to sleep) and check in to say hello. First off, thanks to everyone who keeps coming by and saying nice things. It's great to have the support of so many people! Don't worry, we'll deliver when we hit the stage! I'd also like to say thank you to those who've listened to the music file that we've posted. Obviously not a studio recording, but just a quick board tape from a rehearsal here in Nashville. Thanks for enjoying the song, and NOT sending me emails about "the snare tone", or "the mixing of the toms". We just thought that you might enjoy hearing something that we're doing. I'm still practicing on a daily basis, trying to get everything down the point where it's second nature. I hope this way, i can enjoy the show....without feeling too nervous. We're also working on keeping the playingt chops up......Scott and I played last night, here in town, with a group we play with (The Jones) when we're home. So....the night of the 7th, huh? Let's see how everything comes together that day......but we'll try to be there if we can. Please keep checking back, Mel's rotating content as fast as she can, so there's always something new going on here. thanks again for coming by, and please leave us a note!!


Original post and replies in: Rocko and the Devils - Guestbook Archives - Page 1