Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hi from Scotland! (Rocko)

Rocko calling! Well, we have arrived in Scotland! In the 32 years I have been coming to the UK this is the first time it has been blue sky and sunshine upon our arrival. Nothing against Scotland, mind you! It's just that dark cloud that follows me around throughout my life. It is wonderful here, and everyone talks with my mum's accent, which makes it even more enjoyable. We will be doing 6 shows in the next 8 days, and most of the time we hit the ground running, as some of the bus rides are 16 hours long. So although we would love to have a cup of tea with you, I'm afraid that time won't permit. Thank you for the offer my dear! Most of our friends out there want to go out and have a few beers, and - believe it or not, I stopped drugs and booze in 1990 when I worked for Aerosmith. The Devil needs no spirits to do his work!! . . . . . . . . The Journey band and crew are ready though, after spending a week rehearsing in California. It is the first time in about 25 years that Journey has played in Europe, so they have a lot of energy to burn up on stage. The Devils will not be appearing with them, but we will be playing a little before sound check if time permits. Now remember, Larry is still at home in Chicago, so we are not the "Devils Compleat" - but we can blaze through a song or two with Jeffro on bass, so we will have "a bonko time!" . . . . . . .

Love - Rocko


Original post and replies in: Rocko and the Devils - Guestbook Archives - Page 2